R44 Buyer's Order
feel free to contact us ms@robinsonhelicopters.org

glindsey
Posts(193)
--

R44 Buyer's Order

06-19-2017 07:19:34

Hi everyone, been a while since being on here, been busy getting my fixed wing add-on and checked out in a Cirrus SR20. Here's what a client of mine would like to have. He's vice president of an auto group that's interested in buying an R44II, but would like to have a buyer's order to present to the owner of the auto group to get him moving forward. It would be a non-binding order, just to get the okay and start getting serious about purchasing. Wouldn't have to have a specific N-number, but have Robinson R44 II listed and a suggested price. I know it's a weird request, but could I get one somewhere? Who knows, I might be able to swing them towards one of our members once he gets the okay.

Replies

dhrr44
Posts(10)
--
06-21-2017 10:45:32
You can build an aircraft on the Robinson website....the configurator will give you a retail price. You then in most cases can expect a little/alot off that price depending on dealer or broker you order through. Maybe this will help.
dhrr44
Posts(10)
--
06-21-2017 10:56:35
My email is dhr79@yahoo.com if I can assit you or your client in any kind of way...I've been flying helicopters in the Atlanta area for the last 16 years. Thanks.