New Site Clean-up

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Robbie-Wrench Robbie-Wrench 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of RHOG RHOG 
    Keymaster

As you all can see the new site is up and running. I hope you all like it. Over the next several hours and into Monday I will be cleaning up little bits of code and any stray formatting issues. I am also working on the technical documents sections for the R44 and R66 so If you see them with R22 data thats okay – It’s just placeholders for now. By the end of the night it will all be correct.

Welcome to the new Site – I hope you enjoy!

Keymaster

I have completed the clean-up of the R44 & R66 Data. Next I will be working on some minor issues with the default settings for newsletter sign-up.

Profile photo of Robbie-Wrench Robbie-Wrench 
    Participant

The new site looks really sharp. I’m glad we have this resource. The Tech support pages are going to be a real asset in the future. What do we need to do to submit data to be included in the listing?

Keymaster

Not much – Just Go here:

https://robinsonhelicopters.org/rhog/member-resources/

Select the Appropriate Model

Once on the Model Specific Page you can submit from any of these areas indicated in the image below.

Tech Package Help Image

Once there you will see this form. Just fill it out to the best of your ability and attach any assoicated images or files.

Tech Package Help Image

Profile photo of Tom Morrison IBTM 
    Participant

Looks excellent!!!! Congrats

Profile photo of Enrico Enrico 
    Participant

Hi Grant, the new site looks promissing, both in terms of user experience and contents.
    I must say I find it quite slow, probably too slow, for today’s standards. I suppose you have realised this for yourself.

One thing I don’t know if you are aware of, is that I receive no e-mail when new posts are created in threads/discussions I have subscribed to.

Nevertheless a great job.
    Ciao
    Enrico

Keymaster

I have noticed some speed issues through the metrics that we track. I would like to solve that and have it on the “List”

As for the email notification. This is the first instance and will look into it. When we did the conversion we did not bring over any thread subscriptions so if it is an old thread you are referring to then you will need to re subscribe.

Profile photo of Enrico Enrico 
    Participant

Yes, I have noticed all old subsciptions were lost; I’m referring to subscriptions in the new site’s forum.
    If other users are receiving e-mails please let me know. I have looked at my settings, double checking them, and all seems fine… but you never know.
    Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Enrico Enrico.
    Keymaster

I am getting notifications within my account profile but am not getting emails. I’ll look into it.

Profile photo of Robbie-Wrench Robbie-Wrench 
    Participant

Testing reply to subscribed topic – sorry….just want to see if its working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2007-2017 RHOG - Robinson Helicopter Owners Group - All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy |  Return Policy

Forgot your details?