I am seeking your opinion on both our products, the (CPD) Collective Pull Down for the R22/R44 and the (HAP) HeliTrak Autopilot for the R44.
We are looking for industry pros and cons about:
– Interest in the products?
– What do you think it should or shouldn’t do?
– What aircraft you think we should pursue?
– Pricing? CPD $10k – $15K?
– Pricing? HAP $45K – $55K?
– What drives your opinion?
– Your thoughts on a HeliTrak – Traveling Installer to do the installations?
– Contact information of anyone you know that would be interested in giving us their opinion as well.
Any response on these topics will help guide the direction of our company and will be very appreciated.
Another subject slightly OT:
Robinson has a major problem with their main rotor blades and it continues to this day.
We continue to see accident reports of blade failure and this results in ridiculous ADs and SBs to the owners of the ship.
Diamond is prototyping a new helicopter that would compete with the R44. Watch out!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
RHOG MEMBER SUPPORT
1691 Ercoupe Lane Box #6
South Saint Paul, MN 55075
Our commitment is to continue to make the RHOG the best place for owners, operators, pilots, maintenance providers, & enthusiast to share their experiences with the Robinson line of helicopters. We invite you to join in the discussion with others who share your passion for aviation and this amazing brand of helicopter.
We promise to provide outstanding support to our members through qualified and experienced aviation professionals who run the day to day operation of the RHOG.