R44 Buyer's Order

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dhrr44 dhrr44 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Glenn Lindsey glindsey 
    Participant

Hi everyone, been a while since being on here, been busy getting my fixed wing add-on and checked out in a Cirrus SR20. Here’s what a client of mine would like to have. He’s vice president of an auto group that’s interested in buying an R44II, but would like to have a buyer’s order to present to the owner of the auto group to get him moving forward. It would be a non-binding order, just to get the okay and start getting serious about purchasing. Wouldn’t have to have a specific N-number, but have Robinson R44 II listed and a suggested price. I know it’s a weird request, but could I get one somewhere? Who knows, I might be able to swing them towards one of our members once he gets the okay.

Profile photo of dhrr44 dhrr44 
    Participant

You can build an aircraft on the Robinson website….the configurator will give you a retail price. You then in most cases can expect a little/alot off that price depending on dealer or broker you order through. Maybe this will help.

Profile photo of dhrr44 dhrr44 
    Participant

My email is dhr79@yahoo.com if I can assit you or your client in any kind of way…I’ve been flying helicopters in the Atlanta area for the last 16 years. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2007-2017 RHOG - Robinson Helicopter Owners Group - All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy |  Return Policy

Forgot your details?